Freitag, 9. November 2012

roundup




ohhhh well.
I know I haven't posted for a while...

Nevertheless I do want to keep this thing alive :) so here I am!
and there's lots of stuff that happened the last few months.

I started a new school, which is very very stressful at the moment but I love it!
 Before I started I spent the last weeks of summer holiday travelling trough Germany meeting some friends and visiting my boyfriend. We went to Berlin for a few days which was awesome! I haven't been there for a very long time, like 14 years at least, and I absolutely loved this city.
Then we went to my cousin's wedding, which was weird because she's not very much older than I am, but also very nice, meeting the whole family and so on.

Then I had to go back home, and I wasn't really excited at the beginning, I had around one week left before school started and was considering whether I made the right choice. But after more than a month I can really say I did! It's a language school, and I have to learn Spanish from the very beginning, but I do have lots of fun doing so.
I also met sooo many awesome people there, and already made some very good friends :)
Best people ever <3

Mhhh then there was my birthday last week (yay!), which was one of the best days in a long time, also one of the best birthdays <3
I got everything I wished for, we had a nice day and evening, went to the cinema, watched "The perks of being a wallflower" (such a good movie!), had burritos, went having a coffee and pie with friends and so on.
Also my boyfriend was there, which made everything double awesomesauceness <3

Besides all that stuff I didn't really have time to craft something the last few months, so no, sadly no pictures of new stuff sorry :(
but I got my things (like shirts, bags, etc) ready for this year's Kafe Kunst Fest, which I'm very excited about! If you are in Munich on the 2nd of December come visit us!!!
I'll try to take some photos there!

I'm not going to list every book I read the last few months, but there were lots. haha :D
Sadly I don't have that much time to read at the moment. Since it's really stressful and I've got at least two exams a week until christmas....mhhh I'm mostly even to tired to read when I'm back home or I still have to study, same for reading in the train on my way to school. I don't want to complain though, school's mostly fun ;)

lots of stuff yup...
I hope I can get some more stuff up on here again~


1 Kommentar:

  1. oooh nooouuuu, I didn't know it was your birthday. >.<
    Happy belated Birthday!

    AntwortenLöschen