Montag, 27. Februar 2012

almost forgot...


20/02/2012 - 26/02/2012



I SAW:: more Doctor Who, since I've finally got a new DVD player
I HEARD :: more Doctor Who Soundtracks (I'm so addicted haha)
I READ :: trough "One Day"  (super boring!!) and started "Wildwood" (superawesomecutenessshit!)
I ATE ::  Tofu Stroganoff 
I DRANK :: David Rio Chai Tea
I THOUGHT :: my dissatisfaction with myself
I LIKED ::  the 2nd year anniversary
I DISLIKED :: to shift a meeting 
I PLANNED : a time span for my decision on future stuff
I BOUGHT :: lots of books at the book-fleemarket. six to be precise.


1 Kommentar:

  1. Thanks for the idea of what to blog tonight. I was feeling brain dead and your entry made me think. :)

    http://amylynn98.blogspot.com/2012/02/another-stolen-blog-entry.html

    AntwortenLöschen