Montag, 9. Januar 2012

theft


I wanted something regular on my blog so I decided to steal my friend Simone's (recovery positions) idea! harr harr! <3

I'm going to post my little review every week from now on :3


02/01/2012 - 08/01/2012





I SAW :: lots and lots of Doctor Who 
I READ :: on with "Across the universe"
I ATE :: raspberry-pistachio cake! yummi!
I DRANK :: 'Cherry flavoured Espresso
I THOUGHT :: time's running out
I LIKED :: his visit
I DISLIKED :: the parting
I PLANNED :: to finally go on vacation again this year
I BOUGHT :: my M83 concert ticket

Kommentare:

  1. theft..hihi. :D
    it wasn't my idea, BTW. in my first post i linked to the person's blog who had the original idea. i just did a translated version.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i know i know...didn't find that post *duck*

    AntwortenLöschen