Freitag, 18. November 2011

Kafe Kunst Fest

1 - Taken by me, Kafe Kunst Fest 2008|||| 2&3 - Taken by Sebastian Botzler, Kafe Kunst Fest 2009

Every year, usually one or two weeks bevor Christmas, the Kafe Kunst Fest takes place at the Kafe Kult in Munich.
This year it will take place on December 11th, only for one day.
There will be a Craft Market, with lots of d.i.y. stuff you can buy (like screenprints, selfmade bags/plushies/clothes and so on) but also an exhibition of photos, comics, illustration, zines, and so on. 
As a visitor you can participate in workshops like how to build own instruments out of tin cans and other unusual stuff.  Also there will be a station where you can print and sew something. 

I've kind of grown used to the Kafe Kunst Fest since this will be my fourth time in participating. And even though this year it will be super stressful for me to take part, I cannot imagine not doing so :)

For four years now a friend of mine and I have our own little project called "TEAM WELTRETTER". We've been sewing own clothes and bags, and some of them are handprinted afterwards as well.

I advise you to come and visit us if you can spare some time, since it's totally worth it!

So if you're in or around Munich on December 11th save the date!
Free entry!
For more information you can also visit these sites:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen